Hi, I am Sharique Tharani. I write about CNC machines, Woodwork, Metalwork & CAD CAM. I have experience integrating automation in 200+ woodworking industries in India, UAE, Kuwait, Srilanka, Nepal & Bangladesh. When I have time I like writing and reviewing Machines.
Every design project starts with discussing the client’s needs and budget. However, creating a layout and overcoming all the functional and business requirements is the most crucial part of designing and drafting. Architectural drafting is a multi-stage process. It starts by eliciting customers’ needs and making rough sketches out of them. After that, the creation of 2d and 3d CAD drafting is done to make designs flawless. After everything seems perfect then one may proceed to the actual construction.
As a contractor one needs to focus on other things. However, it is important to assign the job of drafting to an expert in this field. Above all, this forms the base of your project. It guides the construction team throughout the project implementation. Therefore, it is recommended to outsource drafting services from an expert.
Architectural drafting services at dizz.com
Dizz.com is here to give you the best service experience. We offer a wide range of architectural drafting services. For example, space analysis, renovation, furniture design, millwork, casework drawings, etc. In addition, we take care of everything from Creation, Digitalization, and BIM to 3d modeling of interior and architectural projects. We can provide architectural designs for high-end residential projects, commercial developments, redevelopment of municipal structures, etc. To improve the business outcomes of projects we offer services at competitive rates.
We can provide complete interior drawings of every component of the project which includes:
- COMPLETE WALL LAYOUT
- CEILING PLAN
- PLANNING BLUEPRINTS
- WALL ELEVATION AND CROSS-SECTION
- FURNITURE LAYOUT
- FLOOR COVERING LAYOUT
What is Architectural Drafting?
Architectural design is a universal design tool used by designers to communicate ideas and convey information for construction. The person who creates architectural drawings is called a drafter or drafting technician. Drafters follow some graphic rules and standards while preparing technical drawings. This helps Contractors, Engineers, and Interior designers to encrypt technical information and execute working plans. Architectural draftings include preparing floor plans, elevations, sections, details, ceiling plans, mechanical, electrical, plumbing plans, and finishing schedules. These drawings are drawn with accurate measurements of every mechanical and structural component of the building plan. Therefore, it can be utilized for installation, remodeling, or construction purposes.
How architectural drafting works:
- Step 1 – We utilize the data collected from the clients to make a rough draft.
- Step 2 – List out the planning options and proceed to designs making process using CAD software.
- Step 3 – Present the designs to our clients and make necessary changes according to their needs.
- Step 4 – After getting approval from the customer, we will give detailed drawings and 3d visuals of the final designs.
Other drafting services offered at dizz.com
- 2d and 3d rendering of projects of all sizes.
- Kitchen cabinet drawings and drafting
- Building Information Modeling
- 2d and 3d furniture modeling
- High-end rendering of the home interior like kitchen, bedroom, and office interiors.
- Joinery and assembly drawings with BOM, Cutting list, panel optimization, etc.
- Architectural drafting, floor plans, elevations, site plans, landscape design, and drafting.
- In addition, we can make a DIY installation manual for furniture with complete hardware detailing in it.
We understand all your needs and create complete architectural drawings of simple and complex projects with the highest accuracy. To improve the business outcomes of projects we offer services at competitive rates. In addition, we can provide you with calculations of the material required. Total expense and time required for the project completion.